Forsyth County Newsletter November 2015
Topics of interest. See the full newsletter here.
County Surplus Auction November 7th
- WHAT: A variety of items will be available for bid including cars, trucks, mowers, off-road equipment and office furniture
- WHEN: Saturday, November 7, bidding begins at 10 a.m.
- WHERE: 843 Canton Highway
- WHO: Open to everyone\
Forsyth County has several different ways for you to make a positive impact on others in the community.
- The Fire Department will once again be collecting toys for the annual Aerial’s House toy collection.
- Forsyth County Senior Services is seeking Holiday Gift Angels for senior citizens and is also coordinating the annual Home-Delivered Holiday Meal Gift Certificate Program providing meals to homebound seniors
Forsyth County Property Taxes Due November 15
The 2015 Forsyth County property tax bills are due November 15. In an effort to avoid longer wait times and to help process payments more efficiently, the Tax Commissioner’s Office encourages citizens to remit their payment by
- Mail to its main office: 1092 Tribble Gap Road, Cumming, GA 30040
- Personal online banking or online via credit card at: www1.forsythco.com/PayPropertyTax.
Holiday Closures Schedule
Forsyth County government offices will be closed. This includes county offices, the animal shelter, Senior Services locations, three recreation centers and three recycling convenience centers.
- Wednesday, November 11 in observance of Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 26, and Friday, November 27, in observance of Thanksgiving.